Skip to main content

First Post, Introduction about me...

Hi Friends,
This is my the very first post on this blog.I welcome you to my blog and hope to introduce me and say why I started this blog.

I am Prashantha Kumanayke who loves very much to help young minds to grow beautifully and meaningfully. I love Science very much and loves to teach it too. Every child has their own powers. I need to make them a better unique human.I am a Buddist who knows these western physical sciences are not the truth. But we all live in this physical world, so must know these sciences to face the day to day lives and the future.We are the one who are responsible for makes ready our small ones to coming future.

University of Peradeniya

University of Peradeniya

University of Peradeniya



I graduate 2015 form the Faculty of Science, the University of Peradeniya which known as the most beautiful university in South Asia.(Above, I have added few memories I had captured there) I got my first appointment as a Science for technology teacher in 2016 September at Provincial Government school Sri Sumangala College, Kelaniya.I have so many experiences to share with you all.You can see my very first group of students in my class 8C below. I brought them to see an exhibition in Primary section of our school.That's where I captured this.

I recently got a new appointment as an advanced level Science for Technology teacher at Nalanda Vidyalaya, Colombo which is well known as the top Sinhala Buddhist school in Sri Lanka.

I expect to write here.You might have already noticed my English language is not so good.Since the lack of usage in my life, my English skills have not developed well.Making my English skills better while sharing my experiences and ideas also knowledge with you is my primary objective by writing this blog.If you have time read my post and comment on those.I'll love to see them very much.

Hope to see you with a new post soon.Goodbye, and God bless you.

Forgot to tell you, my friends call me Kuma.I like it.

Thank you.







Comments